Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Ads > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TJ Parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maloppa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TJ Parts
    Posted: 30 May 2017 at 9:13am
I have the stock front & rear bumpers, side steps, tire carrier and 3rd brake light. I am going to throw them out unless someone wants them. They came off my 06LJ.
95 YJ
06 LJ
Doc Savage View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doc Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 4:29pm
I could use the front bumper, save me from modifying one of my old rears to fit the front on the TJ. How much? Will you be at the meeting tomorrow.
Past President, Rocket City Rock Crawlers
Past President, Madison County CERT Association
Maloppa View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maloppa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 8:28pm
It's been years since I've been able to attend a meeting or go on a ride with the club. I will attempt to come to the meeting. I believe it is at 1830 at Newks? Do you want the plastic ends as well? If I'm not able to attend, I'll be happy to get it to you at a later date. No cost, I hate to throw away good parts, but I need to empty the garage.
95 YJ
06 LJ
Doc Savage View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doc Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2017 at 5:01pm
No problem. I'm free most days. I plan to be there 1830 is the start. I don't need the endcaps, but don't worry about pulling them, I can do that.

Robert
Past President, Rocket City Rock Crawlers
Past President, Madison County CERT Association
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic