Forum Home Forum Home > General > General 4x4 Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

shop wallcovering

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
I dont work here anymore...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shop wallcovering
    Posted: 04 June 2021 at 10:45am

Almost 50 years of Kari and my plates.  All of these are from vehicles that Kari and I have owned, except for the Mass plate, and the 2 KE4IDB plates.  The 72 Florida plate came off the first car that Kari got (a Toyota Carona.  With no AC.  In central Florida).  The 2 KE4IDB plates were my Father's.  And neither of us can recall how we got the Mass plate; we have never lived in Mass.  The 2 early Tn plates were mine pre-marriage, then the Tx plate was the first car we bought together (84 Nissan Z) in lovely Texarkana, Tx where we lived for about 18 months.  Then we went to Maryland for 2 years, then escaped that corner of hell to Alabama where we stayed for the next 34 years.

BTW, an aside, registration/tags and car insurance is soooooo much cheaper here in Tn.  Like on the order of 20%-25% of the cost of same vehicles in Al.  A large part of that is because Al has no enforcement of uninsured motorist, so your insurance coverage is MUUUUCH higher because of that alone.
"If you didnt buy your 1st gen 4Runner new, then YOU are a newbie!!"

BRC Life Member
Toydawg View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toydawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2021 at 3:33pm
That's quite impressive. I have many from my years of moving about this great country at the insistence of Uncle Sam, but I fear some got tossed during a pare down in preparation for one of my many PCS moves.
1984 Toyota pickup, locked 5.29s, dual cases, Longfields, 22R with low range cam and header.
stout22 View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2021 at 7:11am
I hope to put my tags up when I get my shop finished. I started collecting AL tags when I found out I could register year correct tags for my old Broncos. 
stout22

76 Bronco

302, EFI, C4 Auto, 4.3 Atlas, 3.5" lift, 1" body, locked d44 and Locked 9"
cj8lvr View Drop Down
RCRC LLC Member
RCRC LLC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cj8lvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2021 at 9:30am
Pretty cool, Doc.
...except the Auburn ones.
___/| [_\__\],
l___l__L-O|||||O_
_()_)__()_)___()_)

Jake White
Owner of CartoTracks.com Trail Maps
Past RCRC - VP
Past Nat'l CJ-8 Scrambler Owners Association President
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic