Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Ads > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VW Vanagon Westfalia SYNCRO 4x4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e.gentle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VW Vanagon Westfalia SYNCRO 4x4
    Posted: 16 December 2015 at 12:25pm
https://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/5341051945.html

For sale is the sought after 1987 VW Vanagon Westfalia Syncro.

"No one, not even Volkswagen, seems to know for sure, but hard-core Syncronauts estimate that only about 5,000 Syncros--1,500 campers and 3,500 passenger vans--were sold in the United States."

The Syncro advertised is one (1) of the estimated 1,500 campers sold in the us. I have documentation showing this van is from Hannover, Germany as well as a copy of the original U.S. title from the dealership in Colorado.

Van will come with ALL documentation. ALL original owners manuals, original VW Masterguard Plan documents, owners manuals for stove top, refrigerator and lp gas hook up as well as ALL tag receipts from previous owners and a clean and clear title.

I have all documentation for all service repairs made to the van from ALL previous owners except for the new injectors and fuel pump which were given to me and installed a month ago.

Story behind the van. This is a three owner Syncro. Original owner bought this VW in Colorado. Van lived in Texas until being sold to a man living in Alabama. He later sold the van to a kid here in Huntsville. This kid wanted to rip the entire inside out and build all his own stuff from scratch. That is when I stepped in. I couldn't help myself. I had to save this van from being destroyed. This van is ALL ORIGINAL! Everything is there! from the curtains down to the hub caps!

This van runs and drives. Everything works! Although with any VW a few things need fixed. The canopy top needs replacing (due to the kid owner letting it hang out when the top was closed). Its been weathered to say the least and the pop up window in the pop top is cracked.The shifter linkage needs adjusting but all gears are there and can be driven! The only other things that need fixed are the passenger door and sliding door handles. Doors still open! The van did not have the passenger handle when I got it and the sliding door handle was broken in half.

There is some surface rust on the driver side under the kitchen/RV hook up area. Although this van is virtually RUST FREE!

This van is a survivor and needs to be loved! Someone who will drive this van the way it was intended. Go explore, go camping, fishing or travel the world. This is a van for a VW FANATIC!! I am FIRM on my price! I know what these go for and if you KNOW what your looking at then YOU DO TOO! So please no haggling. I do not need help selling the van so PLEASE do not contact me for any other reason other then the request for additional pics.

Located in Huntsville, AL price is &25,000
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic